Lakes Tiles Central Coast Conditions of Sale
1. The purchaser must inspect goods to ensure goods are the correct goods chosen and for any shade variations, faults and irregularities before fixing.
2.No claims in respect of variation of shade or faults can be entertained after tiles have been fixed. Customers should be aware that optical hazing can occur in porcelain tiles under specific lighting conditions which alters the appearance of the tile.
3. Tiles are not guaranteed against crazing.
Any guarantee is to the extent of that given by the individual manufacturers.
4. Legal title to all products sold shall not pass from Lakes Tiles to the purchaser until payment in full is received and the product shall, at all times be the purchaser’s risk.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure their loaded vehicle is not overweight, and that the load is properly secured.
6. Orders must be picked up and taken within three months of placement of the order or storage fees of 2% per month of the total purchase price will apply.
7. Non-stock and special orders are to be paid in full before Lakes Tiles will order from supplier and cannot be cancelled. They are not returnable unless they are proved to be defective.
8. Cancellation of ordered stock line goods incurs a cancellation fee of 20% of the sales order total.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
9. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check quantities are accurate before purchasing the goods.
10. No refund will be given if you have simply changed your mind.
11. Before goods can be accepted for return – the following conditions must be met:
a. Invoice number must be quoted.
b. Goods are in saleable condition and tiles must be of current stock shade.
c. Tiles, fittings and other goods must be returned within 7 days of purchase date.
d. No claims recognized unless notified in writing within 3 days.
12. Any credit issued on returned goods will be at the purchase price less 20% for handling costs.
SECOND QUALITY TILES
13. Second quality tiles are sold “off the pallet” and under no circumstances can they be sorted before purchase. We do not accept any returns for second quality tiles.
Note: Tiles are considered seconds when a quality control scanner picks up any imperfections, some that even the human eye cannot see, or the coloring of a particular batch is not close enough to the required product.